There are many different eCommerce stores, and if you visit enough of them, you will see that they mostly have the same pages. These pages don’t write themselves and the eCommerce store owners are happy to hire somebody to do that for them.
Hone your written marketing skills and learn how to write all the essential pages for an eCommerce store, including these:
- Write an About page that makes your store shine
- Write a store FAQ that works while you sleep
- Write a ‘Why Buy From Us’ page that really sells and more
Learn the basic steps for creating effective, high-quality blog posts, including:
- Successful keywords research
- How to generate ideas and plan your blog posts
- How to use effective, persuasive language, creating strong calls-to-action and more
Discover the steps in the process of writing different blog posts, from:
- Short posts for social media fodder
- Writing, editing and finalising listicles, curated collections and inspiration galleries
- Newsjacking, the best ways to share on social media and more
Become proficient at planning, writing and constructing product pages in an eCommerce store, including:
- Writing effective product URLs, descriptions and titles
- How to up-sell, organise reliable store backups and more
Greater Chance of Employment Success
Once you finish this course, you will be able to offer any eCommerce employer well-written and cleverly organised essential pages for their store. That can easily be just the thing that helps you land the job.
Copywriting is more than writing nowadays and this course goes into great lengths to explain all the details of the trade to those who want to perfect their eCommerce copywriting skills.