You know what people say nowadays?
Any further explanation of the reasons why your business must be right in front of your target audiences’ faces on social media channels as much as possible is absolutely unnecessary, isn’t it?
Still, how can you concentrate on building your empire if you’re checking your multiple business social media accounts all day long?
The answer is simple – hire a skilled Virtual Assistant who can take over running your numerous social media accounts on:
- Google+ or any others.
Learn how to become a successful Virtual Assistant. Get your free cheat sheet. Click here.
Raising the visibility of your business on popular social media commonly used by your target audience is a perfect way of promoting your brand, products or services.
Here are some of the social media managing tasks your Virtual Assistant needs to handle not only to generate buzz for your business but to cultivate more leads and boost sales:
- Opening social media accounts for you
- Regularly updating social media accounts and details
- Keeping all the accounts active
- Creating profiles
- Setting up your business page(s)
- Setting up Google Reader (or another method for receiving your RSS feeds)
- Developing a social media strategy and designing detailed daily action plans to keep your activities in-line with your business goals
- Developing editorial calendars for your social media accounts
- Generating ideas for social media posts
- Crafting, proofreading, editing and sharing short and to-the-point social media posts
- Scheduling content
- Posting superb content on your social media accounts at particular times of the day and week
- Repurposing content for different channels
- Running and managing contests on social media to attract people
- Managing Facebook Ads
- Building and managing a community of Facebook or Twitter followers
- Creating and running engaging Facebook Live sessions
- Following other people’s relevant and credible accounts
- Creating Groups or Fan Pages on Facebook
- Inviting people to like your Facebook page as well as liking their pages, posts and comments
- Moderating your Facebook group (approving or rejecting access requests, posts, comments, inviting members)
- Managing ongoing messaging and communication to your followers and prospective clients (in comment sections and inbox)
- Selling your products, responding to all inquiries and complaints in a timely manner i.e. providing customer service via your Facebook Messenger or another account
- Finding suitable visuals for your posts and editing them because “content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without images”
- Creating cover images on Twitter and Facebook
- Creating pinnable images for your Pinterest account, scheduling and tracking them
- Creating, organizing and following Pinterest boards and pinning images onto them
- Selecting photos and uploading them on Instagram
- Sourcing quotes and images on Instagram
- Making and accepting connection requests on LinkedIn
- Making and requesting recommendations on LinkedIn
- Sending LinkedIn InMails and responding to them
- Publishing, liking and commenting on LinkedIn Pulse articles
- Creating a YouTube channel
- Creating YouTube playlists
- Creating YouTube header
- Editing and uploading videos onto YouTube
- Moderating comments below your YouTube videos
- Searching out adequate networking sites where you can find and reach your target audience
- Researching market trends to figure out what the best topics for your posts are and the like
- Researching most relevant hashtag conversations and adjust your marketing goals accordingly
- Tracking and analyzing your social media traffic, shares, mentions, hashtags etc.
- Closely monitoring your brand reputation via appropriate alerts
- Checking out your competitors’ rankings and visibility and comparing the data to yours
- Creating spreadsheets for results input and tracking
- Creating and exporting monthly reports to track your social media marketing and sales progress
- Creating viable systems and training materials explaining how to utilize various social media sites including step-by-step guides for daily, weekly and monthly social media actions customized for your business, as well as training others to implement your effective networking strategies
Also, always make sure there’s sufficient contact information on your social media pages (at least your phone number, email address and your website link) so that people can easily reach you.
This type of marketing is among the most effective ones, so make sure you don’t miss the opportunity to advertise your business effectively and capture more customers just because you don’t have adequate skills or enough time to spend on social media.
Mind you – social media management is far more than just liking, sharing, hashtagging or retweeting. An experienced Virtual Assistant with considerable social media acumen needs to fully understand how to increase your business visibility on popular social networks.
It isn’t that simple at all, so it’s highly recommendable to let an expert handle it and save you time and money.
Upon delegating your social media and other marketing tasks to a knowledgeable Virtual Assistant, you may finally focus your time and efforts on making a profit.
Click here to download your free Cheat Sheet on how to become a successful Freelance Virtual Assistant.