You’re an entrepreneur putting your best efforts into building your business brand, but somehow it doesn’t get you the desired results?
Well, there are numerous hats that you as a business owner have to wear, so you could let a Virtual Assistant with expertise in the field of marketing at least take care of presenting your business in the best possible light and persuading your prospects to purchase from you.
Don’t you think it would be more effective and hassle-free?
With the right professional, it would undoubtedly be a game-changer for your online business.
What’s more, you can use a time-tracking software to help you keep track of the billable hours. That way, you only pay your virtual assistant for the work done.
There’s a wide array of marketing tasks and strategies a seasoned Virtual Assistant could bring into action to boost your sales. Here are just a few to consider passing off to them.
Running Email Marketing Campaigns
Here are some simple email marketing tasks a Virtual Assistant can carry out on your behalf so that you don’t waste your time:
- Create a list of your email contacts and organise them in logical categories
- Craft and send welcome emails to your new customers and subscribers
- Write and send follow-up emails to existing customers or clients
- Create effective tailor-made emails including a skillfully crafted Call-to-Action and send them to your prospects to convert them into customers and drive sales
- Filter out your emails so that only the relevant and important ones reach you and respond to the others on your behalf
- Design and write newsletters and other promotional content and send it to your leads via email
- Send your old customers greeting cards on special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries etc.) to build brand loyalty
- Create various email templates for you
- Set up autoresponders, and employ many other email marketing strategies to make your business bloom
An experienced Virtual Assistant with remarkable marketing and writing skills can take charge of your content marketing campaign, which involves:
- Producing compelling and engaging content for your website landing and other pages and your business blog
- Content formatting
- Uploading and publishing that content on your website
- Ensuring your website is always updated with original and well-optimised content
- Doing keyword research and incorporating relevant keywords into your posts
- Strategically promoting your content on social media and other channels your target audience visits
- Writing and submitting guest posts on your behalf
- Writing social media snippets
- Writing metadata
- Creating content for various marketing materials such as infographics, e-books, how-to guides, step-by-step tutorials, case studies, reports, proposals, brochures, catalogues, flyers, white papers, press releases and similar
There are plenty more marketing tasks you can assign to your VA, so let’s continue the list.
Managing Social Media Marketing Campaigns
In today’s world, if you don’t engage your audience on social media, your business often gets unnoticed. And if your target audience cannot see you and isn’t aware of your existence, then, how can you sell your goods or services to them?
You know this, but you’re a business owner who can’t find enough time for more important tasks and can’t afford wasting a few hours a day scrolling through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest Instagram, Google+ or any other social media platform on which your target audience is present?
If this is the case, you desperately need the help of a competent Virtual Assistant who knows the ropes of social media marketing to grow and engage your audience, which will boost your sales.
Here’s what tasks a Virtual Assistant in charge of social media marketing can perform:
- Set up and manage your social media accounts
- Creating your representative business profiles and inserting links to your website
- Professionally run Facebook Ads
- Create various types of content for social media posts (articles, images, videos, infographics)
- Schedule the content to be posted on social media making use of appropriate online tools
- Create, edit and post videos on your YouTube account
- Organise your daily, weekly or monthly publishing calendar
- Moderate your Facebook group (or any other you have on social media platforms), approving or rejecting members, comments and posts according to your business policy and criteria you’ve set upfront
- Monitor queries, complaints, feedback and other positive and negative comments on your social media accounts and professionally responds to them in a timely manner
- Keep an eye on your inbox and reply to the messages
- Inform your audience about current promotions
- Thank your customers for purchases and referring your business to others
- Follow, tweet, retweet, hashtag, like, share or react to other people’s relevant content on your behalf
- Create and run social media contests to engage audience
- Regularly update all your social media accounts
- Track the influence of the posts on your audience
- Perform an audit i.e. analyse your traffic, mentions, shares etc. on social media
- Keep an eye on your competitors’ social media accounts to learn what works and what doesn’t
- Draw conclusions from the previous findings about your competitors’ visibility and rankings on social media and enhance your marketing campaign accordingly
- Compile and systematise reports on the success of your social media marketing campaigns, and many more
Sounds like a lot of work for one person?
It is. That’s why you cannot do it alone!
Digital Marketing and SEO Tasks
Whatever you create online, it’s not likely to reach your target audience without proper search engine optimisation (SEO). That’s why SEO is an essential component of any digital marketing effort.
It’s well worth your money to find a capable Virtual Assistant who’s familiar with the latest SEO techniques and strategies if you want your business to rank high in search engines and increase conversions.
Here’s what an expert can do to increase the chances that your customers will find you online:
- Perform keyword research
- Naturally include the target keywords in your website content
- Track and analyse the performance of particular keywords
- Keep updated with the latest changes in search engines and trends in Google search algorithms
- Create and set up your website landing page
- Set up a link building campaign
- Generate backlinks for your business website
- Create banners, graphics, icons, logos, side panels and other branded elements
- Find a publisher i.e. website with high traffic to post the branded content
- Regularly monitor Google Analytics reports to learn what can be done better and improve it, as well as to find out why certain issues occur and how to resolve them
- Analyse your competitors’ SEO results to figure out how to beat them
- Do on-page and off-page optimisation and what else it takes to develop and update your SEO marketing strategy
Bear in mind that SEO work has a huge impact on your online business, so it cannot be outsourced to anyone, but only to trained professionals who will know exactly which steps to take to boost your online traffic and drive sales.
All the activities listed above are directed towards advertising your brand with the aim of engaging your audience, driving sales and building long-term relationships with your clients, so you shouldn’t risk getting them done sloppily and unprofessionally.
Now when you thoroughly think about it, is there a really solid reason why you wouldn’t make your online marketing venture profitable with the expert help of a Virtual Assistant?
Especially if all your marketing campaigns have failed despite your best endeavours?